Welcome to the PreTech Summer 2017 prep course offered by Cornell Tech under the supervision of Deborah Estrin. There will be a slack channel and a mailing list for you to ask questions. Extra course material will be shared via a Google drive folder.`
- Section 1: Algorithms and Data Structures: Stanford 106B From April 15th to May 15th, we expect you to complete the course in a pace of 4 lectures per week.
- Problem sets, solutions and videos are available online.
- TA will hold weekly office hour starting from Apr 24th.
- Assignment: Since the 106B libirary is not updated for current version of Xcode, we suggest doing the assignments from the latest 106B website : Stanford 106B 2016 winter. You can test your code online.
- Please turn in your assignment to the TA via email. Deadline is every Wednesday 12 pm EST starting May. 3rd.
- You can use Qt Creator for your assignments. You can check the instructions here
- Section 2: Functional Programming: Coursera Programming Languages Part A (Grossman) From May 15th, we expect you to complete the course by enrolling into the coursera course.
- There’s a 39$ fee for certificate.
- All the assignments and exams must be turned in to TA by email for grading.
- You are encouraged to try the challenge problems but they will not be included in grading.
- The last two assignments can be turned in after the course completion date.(July 3rd)
- All material will be graded before July 15th.
- TA will hold office hour starting from May 22nd.
- The office hours will start from Apr. 24th, the first four weeks will focus on content covered in 106B.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays : 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. EST
- Zoom link
Yiqing Hua: yh663 [at] cornell [dot] edu